Ok I just did something I never thought I would. I cleaned up my ever messy room. Somehow, I decided to cleaned up a bit of my life as well. Life's been a mess that is for sure. Well lets start off one by one and hopefully the momentum will grow as I move along.
First things first. To those in my MSN contact list. I am deleting some of you. I find no use in keeping in contact with you people. No friendship was made, only acquaintances. And in my life, I don't need such people. So if you think you are my friend, PLEASE do keep in contact yeah?
Well since my blog is pretty much empty with an entry ever 1 or 2 weeks (sometimes 4 weeks) I decide to post a bit of poems or thoughts if I'm inspired to. ;) It'll give an insight to me.
Still seeking for what was lost,
A rose that grows on concrete;
Never gonna pause,
Till someone makes me complete.