Thursday, May 28, 2009
Man Utd 0 - 2 Barcelona
OK I'm upset Man Utd lost to Barcelona. Lets be fair. Barcelona deserved it. Man Utd didn't show they wanted it bad enough.

Man Utd started off well for the first 10 minutes until Eto'o scored. I have no idea how the damn defenders can let him dribble all the way in. After that goal, Man Utd didn't play the way they usually did. It was a mess with no desire at all.

Park Ji Sung seems to be panicking every time he gets the ball. He just keep losing it. Anderson looks lost in midfield. He doesn't even seem to chase down the Barca players for the ball. Giggs, Where was he? I only see him take free kicks and corner kicks. Carrick was busy covering up the defence, running here and there trying to push the ball forward. Ronaldo seems to playing with himself. Its a team match for goodness sake Ronaldo! Rooney was as hard working as ever but he just didn't get the ball enough.

Teamwork was lost this night. Barcelona deserved it. They kept their composure and Man Utd who are famous for being able to handle pressure lost their composure. Valdez was hardly tested.

History was made.

Messi broke his curse. He scored against an english club. Guardiola became the youngest manager to win the Champions League and Barca became the first Spanish club to win the Treble.

But I'm still a proud Man Utd supporter. There's always next year and I'm sure Sir Alex Ferguson is dissatisfied and he will be firing on all cylinders again.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment