Wow! It's been a month!
Well what to do, I'm technically still unemployed but I've made a few new friends and reacquainted with a few old ones as well. But not everything is sweet.
I'm still looking for a job but now I'm more focus on a part time job. Doing marketing now and I'm not going to go into details. Dilly is going to kill me if I do. LoL~~! But what the hell? it's my blog right?
Well seriously, I think the world is still corrupted. People want to talk about open mindedness. Yes there had been a few who says I am shallow or narrow. Maybe I am, but are they themselves open minded? One thing for sure,
They can't accept me for who I am.
Call me emotional and judge me by that if you will. But how well do you know me? Make fun of me and criticise me if you must. But how much do you understand me?
This is not a complain of sorts, but to call out those who reads this. I may not be the only one going through this, there are others as well. Relishing on others misfortunes and character is seriously very very narrow minded. Why discriminate and intimidate just because someone else is more emotional than you? why do that when you don't even know them?
You expect others to take care of your feelings? You expect others to think like you? You expect others to be like you? Have any of you opened up your mind and think that no single person is created the same but yet we are all created equal. Not two person has the exact characteristics as the other and for sure I AM NOT YOU!
so OPEN up your already "OPEN MINDED" thinking and think for yourself. You judge others and expect others to be like you and just because they are different you shun them. What makes you any different than racist and those extremist? They judge others by the differences in mindset without bothering to understand them.
Only GOD can judge me and YOU are not GOD.