Friday, April 24, 2009
JUDGEMENT
Everyone hates to be judged but everyone judges everyone else.

Thank you for giving me inspiration for an entry.

You tell me not to judge others for the way they behave or their age. Maybe not even their marital status. But I do. I judge others. I admit I am judgemental. I have my reasons to judge. Reasons that none of you would understand why.

My reasons are mine alone. It's a dark part of my life where even my parent's have no idea. It's a part of my life I share with enemies.

Some of you may or may not been through what I did. Some of you may or may not keep going through the same shit. But I do know I don't intend to let the same shit happen to me again. Something some people would never understand.

Once bitten twice shy they say. Defensive Mechanism I say. If I see traits similar to threats I once faced. I keep a safe distance. Trust is something I don't give easily to them.

Yeah. Meet them for fun. True, I met people for fun and then, shit happen. Call it paranoia. Maybe that is what I got left and that's what that keeps me safe.

Yes, I will judge and I will judge every single one of you. But then everyone calls it judgement. It should be Assessment.

Its ok if none of you understand because I don't expect anyone to understand. Not unless you were there where I was and been through what I had.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment