Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Dissatisfied...
Have any of you encountered a time of your life where everything you do bores you to death and nothing satisfies you?

Well right now that is what I am going through. Everything I do just does not satisfy me. I get bored so very easily lately and it frustrates me. And me being frustrated is not good at all.

I'm hungry. Hungry for something to satisfy my ever growing desire to be entertained and challenged. My brains are not getting any form of work out. My body is deteriorating. I'm unhappy with everything around me.

I thought getting a part time job would help but after the first day I realised that the kind of job given to me is totally not for me. Only my body gets a work out and my brain just idle. The main task is just unload cargo in which I only have to carry and "place" it on the conveyor belt. After the work, I only feel tired with no sense of satisfaction of a day well spent.

Every single time I look at job advertisement, the jobs that I believe would give me a mental challenge requires a diploma or degree of some sort. Damn it~~! Reminded of what my uncle said to me a few days ago. His boss has the cert but has no brain. Knows how to give orders but have no idea how to work and my uncle has to his boss' job instead.

Reminds me of my job interview where I didn't even last 5 minutes and a guy with Certificate In Office Skills who can type only 28 WORDS PER MINUTE! gets the job. 28 wpm? what the fuck? I can type 60 wpm and I don't get the job?

Seriously I wonder what is wrong with the world. Certificate overrides talent/skill. Emotions overrides logic and common sense. Riots at Thailand because of blind allegiance. How is the government is going to move forward when the citizens wants to stay put?

Racial discrimination is something almost unheard of but its still there taking in other forms. Religious discrimination because of some black sheeps who decides to be extremist and terrorist that others get the flak as well.

The cycle will never end. Instead of accepting and understanding those that are different, we shun them instead. Treat everyone with respect and everyone will do back the same but there are those despite we treating them with respect they decide to show us the middle finger.

I have no idea why I am burdened by all this as I have no power to change anything on a large scale. Seriously all I can do is play my part and hope others wake up on their own.

I don't hate people in general, I hate specific people. But I don't seek revenge, I just avoid them.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment