Sunday, April 5, 2009
9 hours.. and counting.. God this feels pathetic...
Its really weird. The friends I have around me always seems to be excited when they are about to celebrate their birthdays. They would be having chalets or parties or at least spend time with their loved ones.

Me? seriously I never enjoyed my birthdays. It's the same thing year in year out. Sit at home and my mum would order KFC. This year is going to be slightly different but just slightly. Going to Bedok Camp for training on my birthday. Well 6 years ago, I had to book in to Tekong on my birthday, 5 years ago I was on MC and well yeah, sit at home eat KFC.

I get envious of people saying "hey I got this for my (insert age) birthday)" and things like that. Fuck~! I don't even remember what I got for which birthday because I don't recall receiving anything!

So tommorrow, Expect the normal Zahri but feeling all fucked up deep inside. :D

But today, what succumbs to me is not anger or hatred but more to sadness. Went to visit the grave this morning. Cleaned my late grand-parents graves and offer prayers for them. Sigh, I miss them so badly especially my late grand-mother. May God bless their souls and protect them from pain and suffering of the after-life and forgive their sins. Amin~
0 Comments:

Post a Comment