Well guess what. Tonight someone spoilt my night. I have no idea such an idiot could really exist.
idiot: Zahri.. asal tak turun?
me: ada apa?
idiot: (insert name) nye b'day
me: oh.. i dunno..
idiot: (insert name) tak bilang?
me: nope.. satu hari my hp senyap...
(in the first place.. if i was informed.. I WOULD HAVE KNOWN~~!!!)cont...
me: i only know of (insert name) chalet this monday...
idiot: ko turun tak?
me: tengok dulu ah... i got training...
idiot: habis what time?
me: 10 maybe?
idiot: alah.. tanak turun pasal tanak kena sabo kan?
me: i said tengok dulu..
me: ko tak fikir ke orang nye penat lepas training???
people like this really ticks me off. Seriously, the closer I get to my birthday, the more fucked up I become. Unless someone can brighten up my day. coz every year, I "celebrate" it by myself. (usually no one remembers even if i tried to remind them.)
well nazzy, I may be happy go lucky but I am never constantly happy inside. just so you know. ;) by the way, can't wait to hear your rendition of that song for that "special" girl. LoL~~!!
so many things on my mind, wish I could type it all out.